167 San Marco Ave, St Augustine, FL 32084, Stati Uniti
St. Augustine's Old Jail was built in 1891 to accommodate the city's criminals. Financed by railroad magnate Henry Flagler, the jail was designed to blend in with the rest of the Ancient City's buildings and features Romanesque Revival-style architecture. In 1954, a year after the jail closed, the property reopened as a historic attraction. The facility was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1987.