Via del Gonfalone, 2, 06031 Bevagna PG, Italia
In the second half of the XIII century Master Prode (the same master who built the Town Hall of Spello) probably build the "Palazzo dei Consoli". Through a wide staircase and a door surmounted by the crest of the Trinci and the old one of Bevagna (four pots of honey) it is possible to lead directly to the first floor. It is formed by a rugged terrain arcade of pointed arches, covered by ribbed vaults, and a large vault, built in 1560 to allow consuls to move directly into the San Silvestro church in order to follow the church services. The mighty wall structure is lightened in the upper floors by a double row of mullioned windows, partly restored. Since 1886 the palace is the location of the Teatro Torti.